Saturday, January 16, 2010

Paranormal Twitter

So I started tweeting,,or twittering...whatever it is called.  One thing I will say is that I am blown away by the amount of paranormal groups, investigators and information that is available.  I am a little overwhelmed by all the articles and info...excited at the same time.I have posted a few questions on Twitter...but no one has replied...so I am bummed.  I will keep reading info and post my thoughts and questions at the same time.

Do you know that one person said they heard an EVP say, "I wonder if they know we can see through their clothes?"...say what...what do you think about that?  How could that be?  I feel violated!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah twitter can be a bit overwhelming/exciting.

    I've always been fascinated with EVPs. The simplest statement can sound kind of creepy.

    ReplyDelete